TelCell is looking for a qualified Front End Developer (Mobile) to join its IT team. The incumbent will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of the mobile applications, for creating mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps. The ideal candidate is a tech professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and financial transactions, who aspires to combine usability with visual design. The Front-end mobile developer will report directly to the IT Director.
- Support the entire app creation lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support);
- Produce fully functional mobile applications by writing clean, readable and well documented code;
- Implement the design, development and support of Java applications;
- Ensure maximum efficient performance and quality of application;
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions;
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance;
- Liaise with Product Development team to plan new features;
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to improve user friendliness of the design;
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers;
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols;
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends;
- If necessary, take new responsibilities according to existing laws and internal regulations.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile Developer;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of experience in Java;
- Excellent knowledge of Java and OOP;
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and experience with MSSQL;
- Knowledge of JS/ jQuery, CSS/ HTML, Angular/ Typescript;
- Experience with ActiveMQ;
- Good experience with Linux;
- Experience using RESTful API, JSON and XML;
- Experience with one of the version of control systems GIT/ Mercurial/ SVN;
- Good knowledge of Russian language; possession of technical English language;
- Ability to work within deadlines and under pressure;
- Willingness to integrate into a big rhythmic team;
- Ability and willingness to work with a group;
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as discipline, punctuality and responsibility, ability to achieve results, confidentiality.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements, are encouraged to send their updated CV entitled “Front End Developer (Mobile)” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please, indicate the name of the position ("“Front End Developer (Mobile)”") in the subject line of the e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Senior level professionals