Praemium RA is looking for a Full Stack .Net Developer. The Company's tech team is expanding, which means as an experienced developer, he/ she will work alongside other experienced developers to extend the Company's core engine and main product line. The incumbent will be working across a complex and rich, yet relatively modern, financial services engine where the database tiers play a key role, and he/ she will have opportunities to work on green-field applications as well as being able to build on and influence the ongoing direction of existing legacy systems while having plenty of opportunities to learn and improve his/ her understanding of different technologies. The Company offers a good working environment in its Yerevan office and an opportunity for team members to broaden their knowledge, improve their skills, and further their career.
- Author clean, scalable, modular, secure, well-structured, and testable code;
- Read understand, and modify the existing code;
- Design and implement microservices with thoughtfully defined APIs;
- Take ownership of designed services and platform components from conception through to delivery;
- Consistently deliver on Sprint commitments and agreed upon timelines by the team;
- Adhere to all industry best practices and standards for Agile/ Scrum Frameworks adopted by the Organization, including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics;
- Work with the local and global teams;
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues, mentor and lead junior team members;
- Support operational aspects of the technology platform.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Strong capabilities with .NET framework;
- Deep understanding of C# language facilities;
- Good experience with API development;
- Experience working with SQL Server (T-SQL, stored procedures, DDL/ DML, ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL);
- NoSQL (RavenDB) experience is a big advantage;
- Knowledge of Angular would be an advantage;
- Experience with the Microsoft development stack, including TFS, Visual Studio, GIT;
- Understanding of finance/ investment technologies is preferable;
- Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong work ethic and a team player;
- Fluency in the English language.
Qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CV in the English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please kindly indicate the position title ("Full Stack .Net Developer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, plus medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities.