Reporting to the senior management, Fundraising Officer is responsible for planning, organizing and managing all of FAST's fundraising activities including the major gifts program, annual fund, planned giving, special events and capital campaigns. The Fundraising Officer will work closely with the managing team in all fundraising endeavors and is expected to uphold the values and vision of the Foundation.
- Plan fundraising campaign;
- Meet prospective donors and supporters on a continual basis to establish effective communications with them;
- Grow a major gifts program, including identification, cultivation and solicitation of major donors;
- Build the planned giving program with a focus on deferred gifts such as bequest expectancy;
- Manage capital campaigns and other major fundraising drives;
- Provide regular performance reviews and appropriate recognition, and supporting ongoing professional development opportunities;
- Coordinate fundraising special events;
- Conduct and oversee prospect research;
- Make public appearances/ accept speaking engagements to share information about FAST and its mission with the community;
- Maintain fundraising database and tracking systems;
- Oversee creation of publications to support fundraising activities;
- Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Degree in Development, Economics, Business Management, Finance, or a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in professional fundraising;
- Knowledge and experience in fundraising techniques, particularly major gift fundraising;
- Demonstrated success developing, evaluating, selecting and successfully operationalizing innovative programs;
- Proven track record of fundraising success, particularly by securing major gifts, successfully managing campaigns, and engaging a community of motivated supporters;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Outstanding negotiation skills;
- Result oriented personality.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicatինք the title of the position ("Fundraising Officer") in the subject line of the email. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.