FAST is looking for a qualified specialist for Grants Coordinator position. The ideal candidate should have excellent grant writing skills and deep knowledge of grant management process. Primary responsibilities include preparation of proposals and grant applications, and performance of responsible professional and administrative work in researching, identifying, developing and responding to various grant opportunities.
- Identify diversified funding opportunities and grant sources to match FAST's priorities, using research tools;
- Coordinate proposals with the strategic roadmap and mission of the Foundation;
- Prepare and maintain updated internal assessments of projects and initiatives requiring funding resources;
- Implement research strategies, tactics and tools for the development of grants for submission;
- Develop and prepare grant applications including writing/ amending program descriptions and compiling required data;
- Generate revenues for programs through timely submission of well-researched, well written and well-documented grant proposals;
- Initiate and maintain communication with relevant parties internally and externally;
- Develop procedures and systems to maintain and archive all internal documents and documentation related to assigned grants, including drafts, originals and subsequent versions of contracts, proposals, general communication, technical documents, white papers, policies and procedures, guidelines, agendas, plans and programs, meeting minutes, etc.;
- Maintain a high level of awareness of current trends, methods, strategies, and applicable technologies;
- Evaluate and recommend potential technologies, tools and data sources for data research to support grant application and report preparation;
- Support and monitor implementation process of grant projects from the perspective of granting guidelines;
- Prepare monthly reports/ summaries on status of grants;
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of related experience in grant writing and contract administration;
- Excellent knowledge of document management systems and successful grant writing strategies;
- Proven track record in securing new funding opportunities;
- Ability to maintain high work standards under minimal supervision;
- Ability to analyze and present data effectively;
- Ability to provide relevant research results in a timely and easily understood manner;
- Ability to provide database management skills;
- Proficiency in Google Docs/ Sheets and Cloud Storage;
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail;
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/ or projections;
- Excellent communication skills in English, Armenian, and Russian languages, written and verbal;
- Expert level of analytical skills with attention to detail.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
dation indicating the title of the position ("Grants Coordinator") in the subject line of the e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.