The RA Ministry of High-Tech Industry has now launched several programs, among them Virtual Bridge, free educational programs (High Tech Talks, Edutainment, IT Basics), and, more importantly, in connection with COVID-19, the wide-scale state assistance program N17 aimed at supporting IT companies with state grants. To be able to effectively raise awareness about all the ongoing programs and projects, the Ministry needs a short-term Graphic Designer who will be aware of the needs and specifics of the target audiences and produce the respective visual content to be primarily disseminated on social media. The duration of this short-term assignment is 3 months. It is initially envisaged that the assignment will be carried out remotely.
- Prepare concept drafts and present ideas;
- Visualize the concepts by designing the layout and adapt them in accordance with the Ministry projects (size, type, style, etc.);
- Design all the promotional materials the Ministry may need during daily activities and projects implementation (such as SMM materials (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, Telegram, Twitter), posters, presentations, infographics, etc.);
- Prepare materials and illustrations for the Ministry official website and project-based web pages;
- Visualize the statistical data for the Ministry in the form of infographics and presentations;
- Conceptualize the existing visuals based on the Ministry requirements;
- Conduct basic trainings for the Ministry staff on content visualization, if requested;
- Perform other related design and illustration activities based on the programs and projects implemented by the Ministry.
- Visuals conceptualized in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry staff;
- Illustrated and designed materials for all required programs and projects;
- Basic trainings for the Ministry staff on content visualization, if requested.
- At least 5 years of work experience in graphic design;
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop);
- Strong portfolio with the above-mentioned design samples, packs and other graphics;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work remotely.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and a portfolio with the above-mentioned design samples, packs and other graphics to: Arusyak.Stepanyan@msi-inc.com
. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. Please refrain from phone calls.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit its website at: https://msiworldwide.com/
. The Armenia Support Initiative seeks to support the Armenian government's technical and operational capacities to define and deliver on its democratic reform agenda; sustain public support for and engagement in the reform process; and, provide punctual, strategic technical assistance across all levels of government.