McCann Yerevan is looking for a creative, highly talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer.
- Develop concepts, graphic visuals and layouts for company logos, brand guidelines, various print and online advertising materials, product packaging, space or object decoration and so on;
- Implement graphic design adaptations according to the provided brief and guidelines;
- Come up with creative concepts and sketches based upon brief and guidelines;
- Prepare pre-production files and audit of existing ones;
- Communicate with other departments or partners to ensure the high quality of implementation;
- Come up with new job-related ideas and initiatives without any enquiry;
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities upon request.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in graphic design;
- Professional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign;
- Advanced knowledge of other graphic software is a plus;
- Experience in the sphere of production or printing is a plus;
- Creative, innovative and resourceful personality, good team player;
- Extremely accurate and detailed oriented person;
- Ability to promptly respond to all enquiries; understanding of the "big picture" of projects;
- Time management skills and high degree of punctuality;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and often under time pressure.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com
indicating the title of the position ("Graphic Designer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Based on previous salary history, experience and prevailing market rates for comparable positions.