Byblos Bank Armenia is looking for a Head of Administration Department.
- Elaborate the annual plan for purchases and expenses;
- Organize implementation of all admin related projects in the most efficient manner;
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external stakeholders of Administration Department;
- Act as an escalation point, liaising with suppliers and provide solutions to complex issues related to delivery of goods and services;
- Identify, assess and recommend potential suppliers;
- Negotiate with suppliers on terms and conditions in order to obtain the best terms with lowest cost;
- Maximize the best value for money for bank wide procurement activities in line with the bank’s policies and procedures;
- Review and prepare purchasing orders, contracts and any supporting documentation. Ensure compliance with signed contracts;
- Approve purchases within delegated authorities;
- Ensure optimum stock keeping and reasonable supply to branches and departments;
- Coordinate premises maintenance and office equipment repair functions;
- Assess departments and branches needs/requests in inventory, furniture and equipment. Ensure timely and proper fulfillment of these needs;
- Coordinate archive organization of the Bank;
- Provide advice, guidance and training to administrative staff to ensure individual and team objectives are delivered to agreed standards and deadlines;
- Ensure administration staffs are trained on best practices in their roles.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of working experience in administration with proven knowledge on procurement procedures and processes;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills;
- Ability to respond to changing situations by continually improving his/ her performance by learning and development;
- Ability to manage and develop people and gain their trust and cooperation to achieve results;
- Ability to analyze situations, diagnose problems and provide logical, practical and effective solutions;
- Experience in financial analysis and decision making;
- Experience in managing contracts with various vendors;
- Good computer skills;
- Self-motivation with the ability to meet project deadlines;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Banking experience is desirable;
- Experience in supervising teams.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements and would like to apply for this position, are welcome to follow the link and fill in application online: https://ats.hirebee.ai/en/jobs/head-of-administration-department/apply
. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.