The Head of Branch Network is responsible for supporting the CEO in overall success of SEF International in providing financial services. The position exists to be responsible for the overall performance of branch network and provide leadership to SEF operations enabling the Organisation to deliver financial services that best meet needs of the customers in Armenia.
- Manage financial results of branch network by ensuring the financial probity and cost-efficiency of all branch activities;
- Develop branches’ operational targets and ensure they are executed and achieved through effective leadership, management, evaluation and reporting;
- Design and lead the implementation of the business plan and strategies for the SEF activities and growth;
- Ensure branch network’s overall results and compliance with the business plan and operational policies and procedures;
- Manage branch network to encourage maximum performance;
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth;
- Control on a daily basis the overall loan processing;
- Participate in the Big Credit Committee meetings as the main member of the committee;
- Oversee daily operations of the Company and the work of direct subordinates;
- Participate in the implementation and development of SEF strategy;
- Provide reports to the CEO on the overall activities or particular projects;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the CEO.
- University degree in Management, Economics or Finance;
- At least 5 years of managerial work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Collaborative, self-drive, action-oriented, proactive attitude;
- Ability to institute policies and procedures, make operational corrections and modifications;
- Honesty and strong commitment to SEF vision and values;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community; team building skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as to lead a team;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages, both written and verbal; good knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- Ability to travel within RA and internationally;
- Software and computer literacy.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Head of Branch Network") in the subject line of the mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.