Armenian National Interests Fund CJSC is looking for a very professional Head of Communications with demonstrated skills of managing and directing a company's external communications.
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs;
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs and initiatives;
- Design and review a variety of promotional and marketing materials;
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits;
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure its compliance with brand standards;
- Create and manage a website and social media content;
- Arrange interviews and press releases to promote the Company;
- Organize PR events;
- Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign;
- Assign tasks and projects to the PR team;
- Promote the Company’s impact on the country development;
- Contribute to the development of network.
- Higher education in PR, Marketing, or other related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in public relations, with at least 3 years of managing experience;
- Experience in financial sector is highly preferable;
- Solid experience in coordinating successful PR campaigns, SMM, SEO;
- Experience in working with different social networks;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Proficiency in simultaneously managing multiple projects with tight deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Outstanding public speaking and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in diagnosing existing problems quickly and to foresee potential issues;
- Aptitude in leadership, decision-making and problem-solving;
- High level of self-confidence, decisiveness and common sense;
- Advanced computer literacy;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate the position title (“Head of Communications”) in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.