ID Bank is looking for an experienced, motivated and qualified candidate for the position of Chief Loan Monitoring Specialist to fulfill the responsibilities listed below.
- Implement corporate client monitoring as approved by the annual/ quarterly plan and/ or provided by other instruction by the superior management body; responsible for initial approval of monitoring reports made by the Group;
- Visit clients for the purpose of implementation of on-site business analyses, identify the intended use of the loan and check current state of collaterals;
- Responsible for estimation of financial state of the borrower, disclosure of borrower's solvency risks;
- Implement monitoring of mortgage loans, microloans extended in the scope of "Jerm Ojakh" program by "National Mortgage Company RCO" CJSC and other loans as defined by the Bank's internal legal acts;
- Visit collateral venues for the purpose of on-site collateral analyses;
- Monitor fulfilment of the preconditions/ conditions mentioned in the loan approval protocol;
- Check the integrity of loan packages;
- Implement functions defined by loan monitoring procedure;
- Prepare and submit reports on the results of borrower monitoring as defined by the procedure;
- Fulfil other job-related instructions provided by immediate supervisor and/ or line manager;
- Implement other functions as defined by internal legal acts of the Bank.
- Higher education;
- Excellent knowledge of business analyses (balance sheet, incomes and expenses, cash flows);
- Knowledge of tax reporting, accounting standards, as well as real estate construction and renovation principles;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the sphere of lending, particularly in business lending;
- Good knowledge of computer programs (MS Office);
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Proper work organization and time management skills;
- Communication and team-working skills;
- Ability to quickly and effectively solve problems;
- Ability to multitask.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position, should fill in the Application Form attached to this announcement and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please mention the position title ("Chief Loan Monitoring Specialist") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
After successful completion of the probation period, the Bank offers the selected candidate a comprehensive medical insurance package, a comprehensive bonus plan, a corporate package for sports club services, banking services on preferential terms.
*Revised former - "Head of Corporate Loan Monitoring Group in Loan Monitoring Unit" position.
ID Bank Application Form.zip - Application Form