Evocabank is looking for a Head of Correspondent Relations Division. The ideal candidate is a person with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team; and high sense of responsibility.
- Develop and implement Correspondent relations management strategy;
- Organize and continuously improve team operations and processes;
- Establish and develop correspondent relations with foreign correspondent banks and non-banking financial institutions;
- Cooperate and negotiate with current correspondent banks;
- Manage Nostro accounts;
- Manage issuance of Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees;
- Manage transactions with banks and other financial institutions;
- Practice critical thinking in navigating cross-functional processes;
- Ensure smooth implementation of team objectives in a timely manner.
- University degree in Finance or Economics;
- At least 3 years of professional experience at bank in correspondent relations management;
- Knowledge of the RA legislation and legal acts on banking operations;
- Excellent command of MS Office software;
- Good grasp of SWIFT system;
- International qualifications will be a strong plus;
- Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent negotiation skills, with strong business acumen;
- Adaptive leadership and management skills;
- Proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent command of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Interested applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating "Head of Correspondent Relations Division" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Join Evocabank and get:
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses/trainings for continues learning and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad.