The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a Head of IT Department who will lead the development of an innovative IT strategy, drawing the road map and directing the IT potential to support digital transformation strategy of the CBA.
The leader will be responsible for creating new objectives and their alignment with strategic goals. He/ she will be accountable for the implementation and execution of the digital transformation strategy.
The ideal candidate should inspire and motivate the team of 70 IT professionals and lead them to new achievements.
The Head of IT Department holds a critical role in development and execution of the overall CBA strategy and vision.
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department aligned with the CBA’s strategy;
- Set up the compass to the main directions of the department annual work plan, based on strategic priorities of the CBA;
- Support the business units with outstanding technological solutions;
- Developing and overseeing the IT budget;
- Manage the planning, deploying and maintenance process of IT systems and operations;
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) to ensure optimal performance;
- Direct and organize IT-related projects.
- Higher education in Computer Science, Information Technology, Math or other related field;
- At least 10 years of experience in the field, from which 5 years in the managerial positions;
- Thorough understanding of information technology and ITS;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Leadership skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Communication skills;
- Time management skills.
Nice to have:
- CGEIT, CISM, CISA, CRISC certificates.
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/2pncxr7m
. For additional information, please call (+37410) 592-592 ( Ext. 51-17) People and Corporate Culture Department.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.