Yeremyan Projects is looking for a Head of Knowledge and Skills Management to join its team.
- Develop and implement people performance management system according to the Company needs;
- Control the process of people performance appraisal and support to set tools for the professional growth;
- Find competencies that are necessary for sustainable business growth and prepare the people development action plan;
- Support managers to set SMART objectives and performance indicators;
- Organize people development forums, identify talents, risks on key people in key position, and suggest actions to close the gap;
- Find the connection between annual employee performance appraisal and organize development activities to achieve goals;
- Implement methods for the people development, such as on-job trainings, on-line and off-line trainings, mentoring and coaching, etc.;
- Organize attestation of the technical skills and control further actions;
- Implement effective onboarding programs for the newcomers and newly promoted people;
- Set appraisal tools to assess the impact of the training on people development and business results;
- Develop and control the yearly budget of the people development programs;
- Prepare monthly reports about people development plan implementation.
- Experience in relevant position;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Ability to analyze the profile of the position and merge current competencies with the future business needs, find the gap, and set new ones for the further development;
- Experience in developing and conducting trainings;
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate the position title ("Head of Knowledge and Skills Management") in the subject line of your letter. The Company thanks all the interested candidates.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.