The Head of Marketing is responsible to develop new products and provide leadership to Sef marketing operations enabling them to achieve high positions in the market.
- Explore, study and find new markets;
- Carry out research and analysis of target group;
- Develop new sales models and methods;
- Analyze the market and make suggestions for the introduction of new products;
- Explore the dynamics and tendencies of customers' needs;
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures;
- Develop marketing tactics and strategy for the Company;
- Participate in the elaboration process of the marketing plan and strategy of the Company;
- Establish policies that promote Sef culture and vision;
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Oversee the work of direct subordinates;
- Participate in the implementation and development of Sef strategy;
- Provide reports to the direct manager/ CEO on the overall activities or particular projects;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the direct manager/ CEO.
- University degree in Management, Economics or Marketing is preferable;
- At least 3 years of managerial work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Collaborative, self-drive, action-oriented, proactive attitude;
- Ability to institute policies and procedures, make operational corrections and modifications;
- Honesty and a strong commitment to Sef vision and values;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community; team-building skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as to lead a team;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages (written and verbal); good knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- Ability to travel within RA and internationally;
- Software and computer literacy.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via careercenter.am or send their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Head of Marketing") in the subject line of the mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.