Inecobank is looking for a Head of Mass Non-Performing Loans Recovery Division.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor problematic consumer loans;
- Implement analyzes and follow suggestions aimed at increasing the efficiency of the performed functions;
- Responsible for acquaintance and planning of follow-up works problem loans received;
- Identify customers, conduct telephone conversations on the occasion of the problematic loans and customer visitations;
- Identify customer debt payment solvency, verify necessary information;
- Implement problematic loans collections.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance or related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in banking/ financial field; experience in team management, also in problematic consumer loans collection field will be a plus;
- Knowledge of software systems for debt collection;
- Good knowledge of Russian and English languages.
Business Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Leadership skills;
- Coordination skills;
- Negotiation and collaboration skills;
- Ability to solve problems quickly;
- Result-oriented person;
- Ability to analyze;
- Coaching and mentoring skills;
- Ability to work with big databases.
Interested candidates are welcome to fill in the application form at: https://www.inecobank.am/en/cv?id=749
by 10 August 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.