ArdshinBank is looking for a Head of Non-Profile Business Development Department to join its team.
- Organize, coordinate and supervise the department working process; supervise the proper implementation of the responsibilities defined by the job descriptions of the department employees;
- Ensure the implementation of the instructions in accordance with the requirements of the direct managers and the board, provide instructions to the department employees and control their implementation, related to the functions of the department;
- Introduce and plan new services for the development of non-profile business (including proposals for the reconstruction of problematic loans, sale of property owned by the bank or other proposals of the ways of using in other methods), develop and plan existing services and do project management;
- Implement projects, including control over the organization of service conditions, business processes, promotion and sales approaches, development of technical equipment requirements and presentations;
- Ensure cooperation with other departments of the Bank in accordance to the functions of the department;
- Organize and control the development's legal acts projects for the submission of automation proposals aimed to the regulations processes of the department operations;
- Ensure cooperation with other departments of the Bank;
- Submit proposals to the immediate supervisor to encourage the employees of the department and apply sanctions against them;
- Organize processes envisaged by the board or involve management in accordance with the requirements of the Bank's internal legal acts, decisions and orders.
- Master’s degree, preferably in financial or technical fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in financial sphere during the last 10 years, preferably in the field of banking services development;
- Presence of licenses or certificates qualifications in project management, banking services, process development is preferred;
- Knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of MS Project and software systems of processing companies is preferred.
All interested and qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill in and submit the application form attached to the announcement to: email@example.com
or deliver the hard copy to the head office of the Bank. Resumes in a free format will not be considered. Please indicate the subject line of the email as follows: "Head of Department", otherwise the application will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Application Form.zip - Application Form