Fast Credit Capital UCO is hiring a talented Head of Risk Management Department to join its team. The Head of Risk Management Department will be responsible for the ongoing review and challenge of risk framework effectiveness and the implementation of risk management best practices. He/ she is the key point of contact for monthly risk reporting to the Management Board, for incident reporting and the escalation of significant risk events to the CFO.
- Identify financial as well as operational (liquidated, business, market, credit, reputational) risks that the Organization may face;
- Prepare action plans and policies to decrease risk factors;
- Perform risk evaluation, which assesses the way the Company previously handled risks;
- Make risk-avoiding adjustments to current methods of operation to minimize their future risks;
- Prepare risk-management action plans;
- Provide training and certification for the Organization staff so that they can be aware of risks and try to avoid them;
- Scope and deliver the ongoing self-assessment of risk management processes and procedures, scoping, agreeing and implementing improvements as required;
- Represent Risk at the monthly Risk and Compliance Committee;
- Undertake an annual review of the risk management policy in preparation for Board sign off, communicating amendments to business areas as required.
- Higher education;
- Experience in developing and implementing risk management policies and processes;
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) certification may be beneficial;
- Strong working knowledge of risk management and previous experience working with risk;
- Thorough understanding of the business or organization's goals and values;
- Ability to understand and articulate the commercial benefits of effective risk management;
- Ability to analyze, present and report risk management data to senior stakeholders;
- Ability to adapt and respond to change;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Ability to handle private, sensitive, confidential information appropriately;
- Strong attention to details.
To apply for the position, please send your professional CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
specifying the title of the position ("Head of Risk Management Department") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.