The British International School of Armenia is looking for an enthusiastic person to fulfill its teaching team. The incumbent will be responsible for teaching the International A-Level Business course to students in BISA high school.
- Teach students based on International A-level Business
curriculum in English language;
- Support students to develop and meet academic goals;
- Develop resources for students to build essential skills in the subject;
- Help students to prepare for international official tests;
- Record and report student progress;
- Plan for extra-curricular activities;
- Attend scheduled staff and parent meetings;
- Handle necessary documents.
- University degree;
- C1 level of English language;
- Previous teaching experience is a plus;
- Friendly and patient person sensitive to a diversity of students.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning "Business Teacher" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am. Thanks.
British International School of Armenia (BISA), represented by Esolarm LLC, is a Pearson Edexcel approved international high school, offering International A-Level curriculum in Armenia. To find out more about BISA, please visit: www.bis.am