Andor Hotel and More is looking for an experienced Hotel and Restaurant Manager in one face to oversee the daily operations of the hotel and restaurant which is located in the same area, as well as provide strategic direction. It is important for the selected candidate to be involved in all aspects of the hotel operations and be a key person of reference for employees and clients as well as external vendors.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees, etc.) and set clear objectives;
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model;
- Manage budgets/ expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits;
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services;
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information, etc.);
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations, etc.;
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/ conference planners, etc.
- Proven experience as a Hotel and Restaurants Manager or a relevant role;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages; knowledge of other languages would be considered as an advantage;
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines;
- Working knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset;
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving;
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure;
- Outstanding leadership skills and great attention to detail;
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/ Hospitality Management or a relevant field.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate the title of the position ("Hotel and Restaurant Manager") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.