Amundi-Acba Asset Management is looking for a motivated, conscientious person with a desire to meet professional challenges within an international leader Company by developing his/ her transferable skills.
- Manage employee information, including personal data protection and GDPR in the scope of European regulation, and HR documents;
- Organize employees’ business trips;
- Manage recruitment processes;
- Organize team buildings on collaboration with Communication business line and contribute to the team spirit continuous improvement;
- Draft, review HR related Procedures of the Company;
- Ensure cooperation with Amundi Paris HR department.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure up-to-date insurances package in collaboration with the Legal Officer, as well as related reporting line of Amundi Paris;
- Clarify Company’s needs, set up a list of goods (product, services) and suggest to the Management for purchasing, organize purchasing process (including RFPs), manage supplies and stationary;
- Control invoice payments related to Office maintenance and care;
- Act as OES (outsourced external services) operational manager for IT services;
- Ensure all tasks related to the assistantship of the CEO and the team;
- Manage corporate e-mails, documents, legal contracts and agreements by ensuring their translation if applicable.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Management, HR or a related humanitarian field;
- Ideally, at least 1 year of experience as an HR Specialist;
- RA labor legislation basic knowledge;
- Good knowledge of the package MS Office;
- Strong organizational skills, sense of taking initiative;
- High sense of responsibility, dynamism;
- Fluency in English language, both written and oral; knowledge of French and Russian languages will be an asset.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
by the deadline. The subject line of the message should be filled in as follows: "HR Contact, Office Manager". Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Perfectly competitive compensation package in labor market.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Management, HR or a related Humanitarian filed