FXTM Armenia is looking for a candidate to fill the position of HR Generalist. The position has dual reporting lines: to Global Head of HR and General Manager of Armenia.
- Responsible for talent acquisition for the Armenian office and some global positions;
- Responsible for on-boarding of new employees in the Armenian office and other offices by request;
- Implement Global Company culture, policies, procedures and standards for the Armenian office;
- Conduct market research and analyses;
- Provide HR reports on a regular basis and by request;
- Manage the HR administrative processes for the Armenian office (prepare legally required documents: personnel files/ employment contracts, additional agreements, attendance, vacation schedule);
- Monitor vacations, sick leaves and absence in the Armenian office;
- Be a valuable part of Global HR Team, contribute for development, implementation, and communication of all HR-related projects and procedures.
- University degree;
- Fluency in English language;
- At least 2 years of work experience in HR; experience in a senior HR position is preferred;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and attention to details;
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment;
- Ability to effectively work under strict deadlines.
To apply for this position, please follow the link: https://www.tinyurl.com/FXTM-Application
. Application should be only in English language. Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, medical insurance will be provided after the probation period