BDO Armenia CJSC is looking for an HR Specialist, who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the HR Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full HR documentation cycle and make sure all paperwork related to our employees is in order.
- Input data to control the schedule of employee vacations, different types of leaves;
- Prepare employment contracts, contract addendums, training and insurance agreements and job descriptions;
- Ensure preparation for personnel administration, i.e. various types of orders, termination documents and other required documentation;
- Take initiative to suggest and discuss improvements to current systems, processes along with internal and external communication;
- Organize both hard and soft documents and files;
- Keep all documentation up to date;
- Assist in HR Department ad-hoc projects;
- Actively cooperate with the Chief Accountant in managing various issues.
- Higher education, preferably in HR Administration;
- At least 1 year of experience in administrative area;
- Excellent knowledge of Labour Code of Armenia;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Excellent PC and Microsoft Oﬃce skills;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Excellent communication skills, desire to work actively with people.
All interested candidates are required to complete the BDO Armenia Application form (attached) and send their CV in English or Armenian languages to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please note that only the candidates, who have completed the Application form, will be considered for the position. Please, send the CVs in PDF format and indicate the position title ("HR Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Based on Company's remuneration scheme.
BDO Armenia is looking for an HR Specialist for the maternity leave replacement.
BDOArmeniaAppForm.doc - BDO Armenia Application Form