The HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environment) Manager will be dedicated to managing, monitoring, communicating and reporting HSSE matters, liaise with the Brand License Manager (BLM) on all HSSE-related matters.
HSSE Manager shall have appropriate competencies. The Employer will provide adequate support and training to address any HSSE knowledge and developmental gaps.
The responsibilities of the HSSE Manager include, but are not limited to the following:
- Drive the incident reporting and investigation process;
- Drive the assessment and update of the business HSSE Risk Assessment Matrix (RAM) and a mitigation plan;
- Track and ensure the delivery of aligned actions in managing the identified risks from the RAM;
- Measure HSSE performance for the business;
- Support the organization as HSSE subject matter expert where relevant and as a member of the crisis management team;
- Review the appropriate HSSE training and onboarding curriculum for frontline operations;
- Communicate and share HSSE information, incidents, and Learning from incident (LFI) reports;
- Promote the HSSE “Hearts and Minds” agenda throughout the organization;
- Organize Safety Day;
- Responsible for all other HSSE-related matters.
- Experience in Risk management;
- Trainings in sphere of HSSE risk managements;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong attention to details;
- Knowledge of English language (Intermediate);
- Ability to work under pressure.
All interested applicants are appreciated for sending their CV to: email@example.com
and mentioning “HSSE Manager” in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The employment will be carried out for the Company operating under the license of SHELL Brands International.