Globalink Logistics DWC is looking for a Human Resources Management Department (HRMD) Representative to be responsible for overall execution and control of accounting and financial activities of the branch and responsible for implementing and managing Service Quality Improvement throughout the organization (Head Office & Branches) by identifying gaps in service and resolving them in order to increase client satisfaction and portfolio growth. The job holder will provide personnel administration and document management in accordance with the Labor Code of the Republic of Armenia and regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Armenia.
- Collect and submit on the 1st day of employment a full set of docs to HRMD (further read as Group HR) for a new employee hiring (according to the list of documents for hiring);
- Familiarize the employees with HR documents (orders, contracts, job descriptions, policies, procedures, etc.);
- Control daily attendance as per company internal policies;
- Submit monthly reports: leave balance, leave sheet, stuffing list, contact list, org. chart, attendance form;
- Сontinuous self-development in terms of knowledge of labor legislation;
- Conduct competent correspondence with business colleagues according to business etiquette;
- Provide the necessary information and administrative support to GM and staff;
- Assist the QHSE department with the fulfillment of top management assignments within the Yerevan branch;
- Meet and guide the visitors and business partners to the meeting room.
- Higher education;
- Experience in HR/Administrative work;
- Independent user of Russian and English languages (spoken and written);
- Managing priorities, being analytical and data-driven, HR reporting skills;
- Understanding of the Company’s business activities and policies.
Please send your CV in the English language to the below-mentioned e-mails with the subject "Human Resources Management Department (HRMD) Representative":email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.