SEF International UCO is looking for Ijevan Branch Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for the management and supervision of the Branch staff. He/ she will plan and coordinate all operations in line with the Organization's mission, manage the branch portfolio, control the budget.
- Perform strategic and financial planning and control of the Branch operations;
- Carry out the ongoing management of the Branch staff and ensure the realization of the Organization's policies and procedures;
- Ensure the compliance of all credit operations of the Branch with the Organization's objectives, politics, and strategy, as well as local legislation;
- Control and process Branch loan portfolio ensuring timely repayments and effective customer service;
- Establish contacts with the public, solve marketing issues;
- Participate in the development of credit and non-credit products and in the modification and implementation of the processes;
- Introduce to customers the lending conditions and decisions about it;
- Participate and control the lending and repayment processes;
- Manage the loan portfolio of the Branch and budget;
- Ensure the Branch operations are in line with local legal requirements, professional standards, company standards, objectives, and strategy of the Organization.
- Higher education;
- Experience in management and finance;
- Ability to evaluate financial risks;
- Knowledge of rules of preparation of internal and external evaluations;
- Good understanding of principles of small and medium business setup and development;
- Awareness of modern means of data analysis and processing;
- Knowledge of main requirements of contracts and treaties;
- Familiarity with methods of financial analysis;
- Good understanding of principles of people management, marketing, branding, and public relations;
- Project management skills; skills in the management of document turnover;
- Knowledge of information systems used by finance institutions;
- Good command of principles of RA Civil and Labor Code;
- Business communication ethics;
- MS Office skills (Excel and Word); AS Bank skills are a plus.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Ijevan Branch Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.