Armenia Travel is looking for an English Speaking Incoming Tour Manager to work with international partners, make market research, create and promote new products, attract new clients.
- Create individual and group tours as per requests, as well as for preselling and promoting;
- Make calculations and draw official offers to travel companies abroad;
- Organize fam trips and contracted tours;
- Participate in international exhibitions with representing the Company and promoting Company products;
- Negotiate with service suppliers (hotels, restaurants, transportation, guides, museums, interpreters, entertainment companies, etc.);
- Periodically update and manage the customers' database in CRM (in-office software);
- Search for new customers, partners and follow up the communication with corporate clients;
- Control the quality of ordered services and timely receipt of financial payments from partners;
- Organize events for the local and international organizations/ companies;
- Participate in promotional events.
- University degree in Tourism or other relevant fields;
- Experience in tourism or relevant field;
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Excellent knowledge about Armenia: history, culture, religion and tourist attraction;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, preferably native speaker; knowledge of any other foreign language (except Russian) - German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic is an advantage;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com
indicating the position title (“English Speaking Incoming Tour Manager”) in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.