Just Travel is looking for an Incoming Tour Manager who is responsible for organizing, planning and promoting tours for groups or individuals. The Incoming Tour Manager is required to confirm reservations, deal with all managers and suppliers, be in the process of organizing the incoming tours from start to end.
- Handle operations and post sales for inbound tours;
- Responsible for operations of all tour packages for FIT/ group/ MICE bookings;
- Create travel itineraries and packages in Armenia;
- Develop and promote the Company's incoming tours and build partnership with international tour companies, attracting new customers;
- Responsible for prompt follow-ups at committed time with travelers;
- Understand client specifications and suggest suitable holiday package(s) or relevant service;
- Manage suppliers and effectively communicate with them; make contracts with suppliers;
- Responsible for follow-ups with customers;
- Responsible for regular mailings to the Company's client base;
- Create special offers for advertisement;
- Work with the Company website.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of experience in incoming tourism and working at a travel agency;
- Еxperience in MICE;
- Good knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages; knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Competent level of computer skills;
- Flexible and adaptable person;
- Strong attention to details;
- Ability to work with a team;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Creative personality;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Public relations skills;
- Ability to travel.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV with a photo to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Incoming Tour Manager") in the subject of the email. Refrain from phone calls, please.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.