Inecobank is looking for an Information Security Management Team Leader to join its team.
- Coordinate the activities of IS administrators;
- Prepare Information security reports;
- Ensure fulfilment of ISO 270001 international standard requirements and participate in annual audit activities' coordination;
- Organize and coordinate annual penetration testing activities;
- Develop and maintain authority package matrix;
- Participate in DLP system setup and development activities;
- Prevent information leakage using DLP system;
- Monitor the implementation of the Information risk control plan;
- Responsible for systematized assessment of vulnerabilities, threats and risks;
- Responsible for activities of counteraction for Risk analyses and reduction;
- Organize information assets inventory;
- Develop internal legal documents and ensure compliance with ISO 270001 standard requirements;
- Control over information processing tools and secure operation of external devices as well as control their moving out of the Bank’s territory;
- Take part in information security recovery in case of incidents;
- Participate in network and antivirus security activities;
- Responsible for Biometric Identification and Encryption tools management;
- Responsible for control over the process of system change management;
- Ensure the Bank’s information security through the use of hardware -software and organizational tools Monitor software and hardware to detect information security issues;
- Approve or reject changes made by other administrators;
- Increase awareness of the staff on IS by organizing trainings and seminars;
- Maintain user lists and control over authorization process, ensure classification and relevance of the mentioned lists;
- Consider Log files;
- If necessary, initiate and control systemic changes.
- Higher education in technical or related fields;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of IT and IS-related legal documents;
- Excellent knowledge of computer networks and coding/ encryption technologies;
- Excellent knowledge of antivirus protection;
- Excellent knowledge (theory and practice) of invasion suspension systems management;
- Knowledge of international IT security standards (ISO 17799, 27000, COBIT, PCI DSS);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; good knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7/8/8.1, Vista, XP, Server, Active Directory, ISA Server, IPS/IDS Systems, Araks CB and Firewall.
Business skills and personal qualities:
- Cooperation skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to make sound judgments.
Interested candidates are welcome to fill in the application form by following this link: https://www.inecobank.am/en/Individual/cv?id=1058
by the deadline. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am. Thanks.