ClinSoft is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Information Security Officer who is capable of managing all processes related to information security and privacy information implementation activities of the Company. This position is responsible for implementing and maintaining company-wide information security and privacy information management programs, complete with corresponding policies, procedures and compliance to ensure that all types of information assets and systems are adequately protected and function in accordance to the requirements of international standards.
- Design, improve and enforce policies and procedures that protect the Company's IT and network infrastructure from all forms of security breaches;
- Develop, implement and monitor strategic, comprehensive information security (IS) and IT risk management program;
- Determine the Company's security and liability policy with regard to third party products and services;
- Work directly with other departments within the Company to facilitate IS risk assessment and risk management processes;
- Collaborate with the Top Management and the IT Department to improve information security;
- Work with the IT team to set up and implement a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan;
- Define, assess and classify all aspects of PII the Company receives, stores, manages, transfers;
- Define the security controls the Company needs to have in place to prevent data leakage or loss;
- Coordinate information handover processes;
- Document security breaches and assess their damage;
- Perform penetration tests to find and report any flaws and security incidents;
- Identify vulnerabilities and work on resolving them;
- Schedule regular check-ups and prepare security reports in accordance with the Company procedures;
- Set and implement user access controls;
- Monitor network usage to ensure compliance with the Company's procedures;
- Implement and report Corrective and Preventive Action Plans (CAPA) to improve IS programs and initiatives;
- Ensure that data is stored securely and back up is implemented as per procedures;
- Inform and train the team on IS policies and procedures implemented within the Company, on best practices for IS, as well as on identifying suspicious activities;
- Act as IS Point of Contact for vendor, Sponsor and regulatory audits;
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of IS risks and industry best practices;
- Stay informed on the developments and compliance requirements in the field of IS;
- Develop and maintain Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) in line with the requirements of ISO 27001:2013 and 27701:2019 respectively;
- Perform other duties as assigned by CEO.
- University degree in Computer Science or another technology-related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in information security management and/ or administering server-side technology and networked computing systems;
- Excellent knowledge of various information security frameworks and practices;
- In-depth knowledge of best practices to prevent a wide range of security threats;
- In-depth understanding of information systems and computing solutions;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytic skills;
- Excellent skills in communicating with the team;
- Ability to train and educate staff in various information security related topics;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English language;
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: email@example.com
and mention their email address and the title of the position "Information Security Officer" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All interested candidates