ZERØ is looking for an enthusiastic Senior QA Engineer to work in Integrations team proactively cooperating with product owners and the development team located in Armenia and abroad.
- Test third-party integrations;
- Implement compatibility tests of different versions and set of configurations with integrated services;
- Test API-services and document potential issues that do not match the official documentation;
- Work closely with integrations and product team members based in US and UK.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in the field of Computer Science and/ or Engineering;
- Knowledge of networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP, REST);
- Extensive experience with network troubleshooting and analytical tools (Wireshark and Fiddler);
- In-depth knowledge of SQL;
- Hands-on experience with Postman and SOAP UI;
- Understanding of XML technologies (XML, XSD and XSL/XSLT);
- Ability to work well within Agile/ Scrum development process;
- Self-organized and detail-oriented person with strong analytical and research skills;
- Tech savvy and innovation-driven individual;
- Advanced communications skills;
- Fluency in English language, both verbal and written.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by the deadline. Please mention the title of the position ("Senior QA Engineer (Integrations)") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
REMUNERATION / SALARY
Highly competitive, based on previous experience and skills
OPEN TO / ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
All qualified candidates