PricewaterhouseCoopers Armenia is looking for Interns to join its Assurance team starting in December 2022 on a full-time term. This is a 3-month paid internship with the opportunity to further continue your career path with the Company.
As an Intern, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. If you want to start your career in an international company, develop your professional skills, work on interesting projects in a team of the bright audit specialists and understand the specifics of various business sectors, then we are waiting for you.
- Graduates of 2022, as well as students of last year of education with planned graduation in 2023;
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Willingness to learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients;
- Ability to think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information;
- Ability to support research, analysis and problem-solving using a variety of tools and techniques;
- Ability to produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards;
- Keeping up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism;
- Ability to handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly;
- Ability to communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced;
- Ability to embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas;
- Ability to uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by the deadline through the following the link: https://bit.ly/3tqXRBx
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Graduates of 2022 are welcomed, as well as students of last year of education with planned graduation in 2023 are considered for the Intern position.
Students, new graduates
The Intern who successfully passes the internship will be offered to join the Firm from September 2022 as an Associate.
- Wide range of training programs;
- Ability to work with a team of professionals using innovative tools and solutions;
- Variety of local and foreign projects and industries;
- Clear career prospects.