Evocabank is looking for an Internal Auditor, who has an eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations, strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team, a high sense of responsibility, good knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
- Responsible for independent assessment of Bank's internal control, including risk and bank management systems as well as the quality, adequacy and efficiency of business processes;
- Prepare detailed reports on the results of inspections;
- Submit proposals and recommendations regarding identified shortcomings and violations;
- Follow-up monitoring;
- Perform other tasks upon the assignment of the manager.
- University degree in Economics, Management or Finance;
- At least 2 years professional experience as an Auditor in banking or financial field;
- Excellent knowledge of the RA banking laws and regulations;
- In-depth knowledge of MS Օffice;
- Ability to perform financial analysis;
- Relevant qualification certificate issued by RA Central Bank;
- Analytical mind;
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions;
- Proactivity and high sense of responsibility;
- Good command of Russian and English languages.
Interested applicants should send their CV in Armenian or in English language to: email@example.com
indicating "Internal Auditor" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- Environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English language courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Team-building and corporate events.