Ucom is looking for an Internal IT Auditor, who will be responsible for the examination and evaluation of information technology infrastructure, policies and operations to assess the safeguards of IT assets, data integrity and reliability, the effectiveness of IT-related processes, adequacy and efficiency of using IT resources (testing of ITGC and application controls). The incumbent will provide recommendations aimed at improvement of IT controls and protection of data integrity.
- Review IT controls to gain assurance about their adequacy and effectiveness;
- Perform information systems or specific programmes performance evaluation;
- Perform IT security and data integrity review;
- Recommend on identified inconsistencies, risks, ineffective controls;
- Perform physical verification of IT assets; spot checks, audit surveys;
- Perform documentation and communication (reporting) of work results.
- University degree in Computer Science or Business related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in IT auditing, IT security, network administration, other IT-related activity;
- Good knowledge of IT audit methodologies, COBIT/ISO27001, CISA/CISM/other IT-related certification is a plus;
- Excellent computer skills;
- The knowledge of telecom business is preferable;
- Good command of the Russian and English languages;
- Analytical skills;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and respond quickly in different situations.
If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualify you for the position, please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, mentioning ”IT Auditor” in the subject line of your email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.