Reporting to the Team Leader, the Intervention Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing facilitative interventions with national and local actors to support Market System Development. The role involves mainstreaming social inclusion principles in resource allocation schemes in support of rural market development. Work to facilitate systemic changes related to the SME enabling environment at national and local levels. It is expected that the Intervention Manager will work closely with market players, particularly with Sectoral Associations and other relevant stakeholders to influence the enabling environment and improve access to markets and services.
- Bachelor's/ master's degree in Development, Business Administration, Economics, or equivalent education;
- Experience in Private Sector Development projects, and a background in private business or entrepreneurship is a plus;
- Familiarity with the Market System Development (MSD) approach is a plus;
- At least 4 years of work experience in supporting rural SMEs, including influencing policies relevant to rural development;
- Self-motivated, possesses a positive outlook, flexible and able to work without close supervision and under pressure;
- Experience in working with a wide range of public, private and civil society representatives.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV (no more than 4 pages) and a cover letter (max. 1 page) in English stating why you are interested in working with Swisscontact as Intervention Manager to: email@example.com
. Please write this subject in your e-mail application: Job applicant: INTERVENTION MANAGER: Sustainable Inclusive Growth in Mountainous Armenia PROJECT. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on rolling basis. The Company especially welcomes applications from female candidates.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Role Description_National_Intervention Manager.pdf - Job Description
Swisscontact is a leading organisation for the implementation of international development projects. The Company promotes inclusive economic, social, and ecological development to make an effective contribution towards sustainable and widespread prosperity in developing and emerging economies. See www.swisscontact.org
for more information.