e-Works LLC is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and experienced iOS Developer who enjoys working in a team-oriented environment to deliver a top-notch international product.
This position will require but will not be limited to the following roles:
- Develop and maintain iPhone and iPad applications in accordance with given specifications;
- Maintain high code quality and maintainability;
- Be flexible in learning new technologies.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is a plus;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in creating mobile applications for iOS platform;
- Experience in creating mobile applications with Objective-C and Swift (iPhone and iPad);
- Extensive knowledge of iOS APIs;
- Knowledge of the device provisioning process for developer and distribution builds;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Experience with Software Version Control (GIT is preferred);
- Comfortable working with agile methodology and tools;
- Intermediate level of proficiency in English language;
- Communicative skills and pro-active position.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
, mentioning the position title ("iOS Developer") in the subject line of the e-mail. CVs will be accepted only in case applicants meet the above-mentioned requirements. Please, refrain from phone calls. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Highly competitive, based on experience and skills