QSI International School of Yerevan is looking for an Information Technology (IT) Administrator with secondary school teaching responsibilities for an American accredited international school in Armenia. Please see responsibilities for more information.
The position of IT Administrator includes the following conditions:
- Maintain the school’s computer system, peripherals and all technology related hardware/ software;
- Assist students, teachers and school leadership with computer and technology problems/ needs;
- Maintain student, staff and administrative accounts;
- Coordinate student roster files;
- Work with MAP Coordinator to set up and provide support during MAP testing;
- Work with administration to produce quintile status reports and twice-yearly narrative reports;
- Develop/ continue consistent routines of computer data back up;
- Maintain positive interaction and professional communication with staff, parents and students;
- Attend weekly faculty meetings;
- Attend occasional after school events that may require technology support (Winter Concert, graduation, etc.);
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the school administration.
Duties specifically related to teaching include the following:
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to all students in the class;
- Assign work, correct, and provide prompt feedback on all assignments;
- Assess and record student information into the QMS status report data base;
- Document evidence of student mastery for each course unit;
- Provide written narratives according to the practice of the school;
- Communicate, consult and co-operate with other members of the school staff, including administration and parents/ guardians to ensure the best interest of students;
- Ensure high standards of professional behavior and use of best teaching practices;
- Maintain good order and discipline among students under his/ her care and always safeguard their health and safety;
- Register and monitor the attendance of students;
- Share in any possible and reasonable way in the effective management, organization, order and discipline of the school;
- Follow QSI Guidelines and Expectations as written and published in the QSI Employee Booklet.
- University degree; teaching degree or experience is preferred;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the relevant field; work experience in an international environment is preferred, work experience in an educational environment is preferred;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment; handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines;
-Teaching certificate is preferred but not required;
- Excellent communication skills in English language;
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Firewall, Security, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Hyper-V (VMWARE), Active Directory Administration and GPO, Administrator (O365/Azure), Networking L2/L3, and Wi-Fi administration (UniFi cloud);
- Excellent knowledge of PBX 3CX Phone system administration.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are welcome to send their application package including CV and motivation letter in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("IT Network Administrator (with teaching)") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.