Dexatel is seeking an analytically oriented and qualified person to work as an IT Network Specialist.
- Responsible for technical interconnection with new customers;
- Responsible for network/ servers monitoring and support;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications.
- Education or training in the relevant field;
- Knowledge of computer applications and equipment of the relevant software;
- Knowledge of TCP/ IP, DNS, DHCP, IP routing and switches;
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English language;
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("IT Network Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, based on previous experience, plus paid leaves, birthday off, insurance, social events and monthly gatherings.
Dexatel provides solution that enables businesses to connect, engage and interact with their customers. The Company is created to simplify the communication process for organizations and operators providing a range of telecommunication services. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://dexatel.com/about-us/