IT Project Manager is a senior professional position responsible for organizing, implementing and overseeing IT projects in accordance with the project Terms of Reference plan and other specific requirements.
- Manage various projects assigned by the management of the Company;
- Create and execute projects in compliance with PMBOK® Guide and Standards;
- Communicate project plans with Client's project managers, local team leads and developers;
- Supervise the timely delivery of the project tasks;
- Identify resources needed and assign individual tasks via JIRA issue tracking and code integration planning and management system;
- Manage daily operational issues of the projects;
- Act as a liaison between the programming team and clients;
- Develop, manage and supervise QA tests.
- University degree in Management (technical background is required);
- Experience in managing projects with a $100K and higher annual budget;
- Experience in managing agile software projects in JIRA environment;
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field;
- Experience in donor-funded project management is an advantage;
- Excellent written and oral English language skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and people at a time.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("IT Project Manager") in the subject of the email or deliver it to VXSoft LLC at: 24D Baghramyan ave. 3-th floor (Campus of the National Academy of Sciences, building of Scientific Library, 3-rd floor, office of the VXSoft) on weekdays from 10:00 to 17:00. No phone queries are proposed for applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, depending on qualifications
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All interested candidates