Telcell is looking for an experienced candidate for the position of IT Project Manager, who will report to the Director of Digital Products and Services Development. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of IT projects.
- Implement a large IT project;
- Identify and group business needs by formulating functional requirements;
- Set tasks for developers and control quality of implementation;
- Assess and plan the implementation of projects and tasks within the main product;
- Provide project documentation and internal database;
- Report to Management on the progress of projects;
- Assist other departments' heads in product application.
- Higher education in Business, Management or other related fields;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in IT field is a must;
- Experience in defining and implementing business processes (practical examples are required);
- Experience in writing technical specifications for designers, programmers, layout designers, as well as setting tasks for testing;
- Experience in Agile/ Kanban methodology;
- Experience in building CRM systems and payment solutions is encouraged;
- Experience in managing integration with various partner systems and platforms, using API is a plus;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS at a basic level is desirable (ability to make meaningful edits to the finished template);
- Knowledge of JSON and XML at the level of formulating TK is desirable;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages is a must;
- Ability to work in tight conditions, at the same time in a short time;
- Desire to integrate into a large rhythmic team;
- High ethical qualities, such as discipline, punctuality, responsibility, ability to achieve results and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements, are encouraged to apply online via Career Center or send their updated CV entitled "IT Project Manager" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.