Under overall supervision of CARD Group ICT Manager the incumbent will be responsible for maintaining IT system, supporting internal financial and other software, administering operations of computers and servers, printers IP phones and other office equipment, providing ICT support to staff, ensuring smooth work of all components of ICT infrastructure and services.
- Ensure smooth operation of ICT infrastructure, including LAN, servers, virtual machines, Internet, WiFi, e-mail system, IP PBX, etc;
- Support and troubleshoot CARD AgroCredit financial and other software, including but not limited AS Bank, AS Accounting, AS Wages, internally developed software packages;
- Install OS, drivers, and other office software packages and applications on office computers, and troubleshoot software-related issues;
- Ensure the effective functioning (installation, operation, and maintenance) of all computers, printers, IP telephones, and other ICT hardware;
- Assist in server installation, system administration, LAN architecture planning and other ICT development tasks;
- Assist in the maintenance of CARD websites, and insure their smooth operation and security;
- Support corporate users in their day-to-day operations; provides technical assistance to personnel on all IT-related issues;
- Participate and assist in different ICT projects.
- University degree in Information Technologies or close fields;
- At least 5 years of experience as ICT specialist, system and network administrator, ICT helpdesk;
- Knowledge of Windows-based system administration, Active Directory, account and group management, and group policies;
- Excellent skills in user ICT support including OS Windows and MS Office installation and maintenance;
- Experience in maintaining financial software including AS Bank and 1C accounting is a plus;
- Experience in working with Credit Organizations is a plus;
- Basic understanding of LAN/Internet architecture, TCP/IP routing, DNS, DHCP, firewalls, mail and web servers working principles;
- Knowledge of MS Exchange Server, IP PBX, Cisco routers and firewalls, VPN technologies is a plus;
- Good knowledge of the English language, at least technical reading and writing level;
- Excellent communicative skills, accurate and responsible in work;
- Ability to work under time pressure and implement several tasks concurrently.
Interested candidates are asked to send a CV, highlighting the experience with the names of the 3 references, and a cover letter to: email@example.com
, or deliver a hard copy to CARD office at: Azatutyan ave. 1/21, 40, Yerevan, 0037. Please clearly indicate in the subject line of the application letter "IT Specialist" or else your application will be disregarded. No phone calls, please. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Commensurate with skills and experience.