ADF Shops CJSC, which represents "Dufry Armenia" duty free shops at Zvartnots and Shirak International Airports, is looking for a candidate for the position of IT Specialist.
- Responsible for maintenance of IT infrastructure (network, workstations, servers, POS’s and other peripherals) following all procedures and schedules;
- Responsible for application-level customer support as well as hardware issues;
- Monitor hardware resources and make proposal for its renewal;
- Monitor and maintain system backups (with the consent of the head of the sector) for all server applications and provide regular checks on the execution of system copies;
- Provide daily support of retail processes ERP and business applications;
- Provide daily support of retail processes (posting and control of sales figures, resolving discrepancies on a daily basis);
- Monitor the POS system and ERP system at all times within 24 hours and ensure the availability of technical services at all times;
- Ensure that the POS system and POS hardware is operational and in good condition at all times and that staff are trained to operate and use;
- Ensure security configuration updates and ensure maximum redundancy with optimal configuration;
- Responsible for maintenance of updated user databases and profiles in applications: setting up new users, modifying existing profiles, managing approvals;
- Monitor all warning systems at the application level and make necessary interactions;
- Monitor daily, weekly, monthly plan together with contingency plan;
- Execute scheduled tasks during and after working hours;
- Guarantee minimum time of non-functionality that does not affect the business;
- Follow up fiscal changes and coordinate with local supplier on resolving issues/ requirements;
- Responsible for training plan with application users at the request of the management;
- Adhere to company rules;
- Respond to annual audit requests;
- Respond to end-user requests by priority;
- Monitor IT Budget figures on a monthly basis;
- Identify necessary investments related to information technologies;
- Perform other tasks on behalf of the IT Manager of ERP and business applications.
- Relevant education;
- 2 years of work experience in similar jobs;
- Knowledge of English language.
All interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV and motivation letter to: Lilit.Babayan@am.dufry.com
indicating the position title ("IT Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company provides corporate transportation and health insurance to the employees.