Majorel is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join its team.
- Guarantee the problem-free operation of the IT and communications system; responsible for fast and effective correction of faults/ failures when these occur;
- Establish and maintain order in the IT infrastructure, the server room and distribution room;
- Create technical documentation (asset documentation and documentation of the IT resources);
- Responsible for management and maintenance of customer specific tools;
- Implement standard processes;
- Set up and relocate working places consisting of PCs and ACD, including cabling and patching;
- Responsible for assistance of ACD and Phone topics;
- Provide user support on Windows and Chrome OS;
- Take care of local IT support tasks;
- Analyse and remedy errors.
- Office 2010/ 2013/ 2016 support skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Windows10;
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server 2012/ 2016;
- Knowledge of OS deployment with SCCM;
- Understanding of basic network topics like IP subnetting, VLAN; basic knowledge of Active Directory (e.g. user and rights management);
- Understanding of the function of Microsoft domain/ forest;
- Understanding of DHPC and DNS;
- Training completed as an IT Specialist, or comparable training, or a completed course of studies in IT or Business Information;
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification is a plus;
- Good general IT knowledge.
General/ Personal Skills:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages; knowledge of German language is an advantage;
- Knowledge of call centers is a plus;
- Ability to set priorities, solve problems, learn, withstand stress, follow schedules and deadlines;
- Flexible, mobile, result-oriented, structured person;
- Ability to work in shifts, including at nights and weekends if needed;
- MCP or other IT certifications are welcome;
- Willingness to travel.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are welcome to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com
by the deadline. Please mention the position title ("IT Support Specialist") in the subject line of the email. Please note that by submitting your application you agree that it will be kept in the Company's database for a period of 6 months.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
IT specialists/ developers
The Company offers the following benefits:
- Attractive salary and health insurance;
- Personal and professional development;
- Career opportunities in an international company.