Inecobank is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join its team.
- Follow and respond to all internal and external application letters related to the operation of systems, call answering;
- Responsible for first-level support of information systems issues, standard software installation;
- Manage information system incidents, participate in their resolving or, in case of incidents, transfer them to other IT divisions;
- Participate in the process of granting privileges in the Bank's information systems;
- Responsible for information systems and software monitoring and permanent administration;
- Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of local and international payment systems and express transfer systems operating in the Bank.
- Higher education in Information Technologies or related fields;
- At least 1 year of work experience; experience in financial and banking system will be an advantage;
- Work experience with Active Directory;
- Basic knowledge of information systems;
- Knowledge of network technologies;
- Knowledge of software administration level;
- Good knowledge of Russian and English languages.
Business Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Ability to cooperate;
- Ability to analyze;
- Ability to solve problems quickly;
- Initiative personality;
- Ability to detect software issues;
Interested candidates are welcome to fill in the application form at: https://www.inecobank.am/en/cv?id=950
by 23 August 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.