Converse Bank is looking for a Computer Maintenance Group Specialist, who will provide the efficient control over the current functioning of computers, accessories, telephones, the LAN and the ATE, and their hardware and software maintenance.
- Ensure operative, including remote technical service of employees;
- Responsible for acceptance, recording and processing of software and hardware malfunction requests;
- Install and set Windows operational system, application and other software packages applied at the Bank;
- Install and set the required software updates;
- Responsible for detection, diagnosis and correction of computer hardware and accessories malfunctions;
- Responsible for structuring and setting of LAN;
- Responsible for detection, diagnosis and correction of current problems and defects of computer hardware;
- Cooperate with other subdivisions of the Bank;
- Efficiently perform all functions listed above.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the relevant fields;
- At least 2 years of experience in the respective field;
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and accessories architecture;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; good knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Efficient communication skills;
- Time management skills;
- Teamwork skills.
Interested candidates who meet the mentioned requirements are asked to fill in the Converse Bank application form attached to this announcement and send it to: email@example.com
accompanied with your cover letter. The subject field of the message should be filled in as follows: "IT Unit, Computer Hardware Maintenance Group, Specialist”. Only appropriately filled in applications will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Application Form.zip - Application Form