Evocabank is looking for a Java Developer, who has an eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations, strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team, a high sense of responsibility, excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages and knowledge of English language is a plus.
- Produce and maintain clean, high-quality code;
- Perform code reviews and implement software development best practices;
- Conduct development, testing and debugging code and software applications of a high complexity;
- Collaborate with other team members to develop high quality code and software applications;
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development;
- Participate in troubleshooting and resolving defects in production of code and software applications;
- Analyze requirements and work with team members to create quality results.
- BS/ MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
- At least 6 years of work experience as a Software Developer;
- In-depth knowledge of core Java;
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, design principles and patterns;
- Knowledge of TDD principles is a plus;
- Work experience in Java and Kotlin;
- Experience in Spring framework and Hibernate;
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing and debugging RESTful Web services and micro-services;
- Experience in SQL/ MySQL or PostgreSQL or MongoDb;
- Experience in JWT tokens;
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus;
- Strong communication and team playing skills;
- Initiative and high responsibility;
- Good knowledge of technical English language.
Interested applicants should send their CV in Armenian or in English language to: email@example.com
indicating ("Java Developer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.