Omedia, a full-cycle digital product development company, is looking for a Java Developer who will work on a project with a new team, for a company with 15bn USD balance sheet total, gaining experience from enterprise-level project development.
- Work on a new enterprise application;
- Oversee a small team of project developers in programming, design, and architecture to experience best practices and principles;
- Adhere to development and integration standards provided by the Company's clients;
- Create documentation with Swagger or another similar tool;
- Write Unit and Integration tests.
- Proven Java programming experience;
- Experience with web application development: Spring and/ or Spring boot;
- Great understanding of relational databases;
- Experience with Agile product development and self-QA best practices;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to face off directly to the business to receive and analyze requirements.
Interested candidates are welcome to fill out the form by following the link: https://omedia.dev/careers/java-developer
. Additionally, any information (public profile, work sample, etc.) can be included in the application.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company offers:
- Long-term challenging projects;
- Projects developed with agile scrum;
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely.
Omedia is a full-cycle digital product development company, which have been operating since 2007. Most of the Company's teams work on exclusive, long-term projects. Omedia works with diverse clients across multiple industries, from startups to industry giants.