Evocabank is looking for a Jewelry Appraiser. If the applicant has an eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations, has strong interpersonal and communication skills, has the ability to work in a team, and has a high sense of responsibility, then Evocabank is waiting for him/her.
- Provide information on gold appraisal and gold collateral loans to customers;
- Perform verification and evaluation of pledged jewelry;
- Determine total/net weight and class (quality);
- Organize acts of delivery and accept collaterals and pledged precious metals;
- Perform continuous market research on the market price of precious metals and submission of proposals to the management.
- College degree (university degree will be a plus);
- At least 3 years' professional experience in gold jewelry valuation;
- Gold appraisal certificate;
- Computer knowledge;
- Communication skills, ability to work with a team;
- Fast orientation;
- Excellent knowledge of the Armenian language; knowledge of Russian and English languages will be a big plus.
Interested applicants should send their CVs in Armenian or English language to: email@example.com
indicating "Jewelry Appraiser" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Team building and corporate events.