Concern-Dialog is looking for a Junior Associate to join its Debt Collection team. The incumbent will be responsible for the preparation of payment orders and claims, follow-up of judicial acts in the enforcement phase, as well as perform other functions arising from the above-mentioned activities.
- Prepare and send payment orders with sum of money confiscation, applications, claims; receive and submit enforcement papers to Compulsory Enforcement Service; compile and send other legal documents by subordination;
- Collect and classify relevant documentation packages;
- Submit details to the electronic system;
- Prepare reports on services and provide them to the management;
- Implement other tasks related to the debt collection.
- Bachelor's degree in Law;
- Work experience in a relevant field is desired;
- Team player;
- Action-oriented person;
- Strong communication skills;
- Computer skills (MS Word and Excel).
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Junior Associate in Debt Collection Team") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Concern-Dialog CJSC is a law firm mainly specialized in provision of legal services to businesses both local and foreign. For more information, please visit: www.dialog.am