Armenbrok Investment Company is looking for a qualified and dedicated specialist to work in the legal area of the Company's operations as a Junior Legal Counsel.
- Engage in all legal aspects of the activities of the Company;
- Draft and review all outgoing and incoming legal documentation and submissions making sure they are in compliance with the legislation and regulations in force;
- Guide the Company's corporate governance procedures;
- Compile agendas and arrange for shareholder meetings of the Company, record and compile minutes of meetings, contribute to the preparation and submission of summary briefs and reports to shareholders;
- Handle the legal and corporate advisory services provided to business customers of the Company, including but not limited to providing consultancy on building an optimal structure of a customer's capital, corporate strategy development, company reorganization, private and public placements of securities, execution of securities transactions;
- Study regulatory processes, develop and provide material in support of legal proceedings with government and other parties;
- Examine and identify issues related to corporate and legal activity of customer companies;
- Perform other professional duties required in connection with the above activities; report to the General counsel.
- University degree in Law; master's degree or higher will be an advantage;
- Sound knowledge of the RA legislation, corporate and financial market regulations;
- Extensive knowledge of financial and investment activities;
- Work experience in a position with similar responsibilities will be an advantage;
- Excellent command of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Willingness to continue professional development and growth;
- Advanced coordination skills, ability to align priorities and meet deadlines, work under pressure.
Interested candidates who possess the above listed qualifications are welcome to send their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Junior Legal Counsel") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, commensurate with experience and skills
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Everyone with the required qualifications.