The candidate will provide ownership for a range of product engineering tasks in new product development and support across a number of tools in the 2.5D and 3DIC space.
- Help drive product roadmaps to solve emerging needs by defining new product requirements and/ or capabilities of current product offerings;
- Perform initial system level testing of new product functions, including partnering with beta customers in their evaluations;
- Provide performance optimization, detailed troubleshooting and customer support of Calibre PV products;
- Develop and deploy documentation of new tool capabilities, customer training, and distribution of material.
- BS/ MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or a related field and 1-3 years of progressive experience in a related occupation;
- Academic or confirmed industry experience in the following: EDA tools and flows; EDA tool deck development or deck modification; EDA tool syntaxes (e.g. SVRF, TVF, iPVS syntax, ICV syntax, TcL); Unix/ Linux operating systems.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate:
- Familiarity with IC and packaging design flows;
- Previous experience with product development;
- Script-programming skills with languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, Shell, etc.;
- Familiarity with Unix/ Linux operating systems;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Ability to collaborate as part of cross-functional team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Willingness to travel.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: https://amyhrs.mentor.com/
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, plus benefits including medical/ critical illness/ life insurance, loan programs, lunch subsidy and sport subsidy.